Mammut 60 Liter is equipped with a pressure regulator and can individually by 0,1 – 12 bar pressure continuously adjustable regulated. The pressure sandblasting machine is suitable for all classical blasting works in the high-pressure range and can be used if necessary also in the low-pressure range. This is an advantage by sandblasting sensitive surfaces, such as thin-walled sheet metals, stainless steel, natural stone, etc.
With this technology can be done in many cases without polluting chemicals, and thus you can also contribute environmental-friendly protection.
- Fastest switch-on and -off times
- Lower blasting material consumption
- Abrasion of the blasting hose.
- No humidity formation (condensate)
- With a hardened fine metering valve
- lower compressed air requirement
- One-man handling
- No interference unit parts as control valves, membrane and seals
|Total height:||1.130 mm|
|Tank diameter:||360 mm|
|Total diameter:||700 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 60 kg|
|Fixed tubes inside and outside:||1″|
Min. Pressure: 0.1 bar
Max. Pressure: 12 bar